Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Must Read For Every Skyliner

Over the last few days, I have been looking back over all that God did through Skyline Church in 2011.  To say the least, I am blown away.  We prayed for the beginning of Great Things and He delivered.  I would love to share all of those things in this little post, but then that would ruin the anticipation for this weekend at Skyline Church.

All I am going to say is that He moved in ways that I am certain many people never noticed and in ways that everybody noticed.  2011 was indeed an Epic year, but it is only the beginning.

This weekend, I am going to share and celebrate 2011 with you.  More importantly, we are going to look ahead into 2012 and beyond.  If I may quote God Of This City, "Greater things have yet to come.  And greater things are yet to be done..."

I want to challenge every single person who calls Skyline their home to be there this weekend ready to celebrate and to be filled with anticipation.  Get your friends, your family, your gas station attendant....go out into the highways and hedges and bid them to come.  You/They DO NOT want to miss this service.  I can guarantee your mind will be racing as much as mine is right now...filled with God Sized Dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Like all who attend Skyline, the Calhoun family counts it a tremendous blessing to have been a part of this group of believers in 2011. We are excited to hear the praise report this coming Sunday because we already know that Skyline is making a Kingdom difference. To God be the Glory. Johnny Calhoun

    ReplyDelete